Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Declutter your life with this simple tip!

Very often we have a lot to do and not much time or willpower to do it. Personally, I hate cleaning and the most cleaning I am willing to do is the dishes. But of course, I can't let dust accumulate or the shower get moldy. This is why I try not to have to
do the cleaning by not dirtying stuff in the first place.

For example: after each shower, it takes me a split second to apply the squeegee to the glass and mirror, and saves me a long time scrubbing the same surfaces with a lot of chemicals on the weekend. As a result, my shower and mirror in the bathroom never get dirty (except the occasional toothpaste splash that either gets cleaned immediately or with the next shower).

Like I said, I hate cleaning, and knowing that I have to do it will take up space in the back of my mind, stress me out, and in the end I won't necessarily want to do it that day so it'll have to wait until the weekend or a more convenient time, all the while stressing me out some more.

By putting in an extra 2 minutes (or mere seconds even!) every single time, I ensure that I don't have to set a whole hour aside to do the cleaning at the end of the week.

More freedom for me, less to worry about!



My minimalist bathroom
Thanks for reading! If you like this post, please subscribe and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment